Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Over the River

and through the woods. To Grandmother's house we go.

Another beautiful weekend following a ho-hum week. My poor wife took the red-eye from LA on Thursday night, only to get to the airport at 6:00 on Friday morning to discover a car with a dead battery. I was already on my way to work, so I turned around to do something. Anything.

Did I mention that it was "my" car that had the dead battery? Felt a little responsible, I did.

Got everyone home safe and sound with the help of the Kid's godmother and drove to grandma's house for her birthday weekend. A good time was had by all, I'd say.

"Excuse me, but I can't seem to find my yak. Have you seen him?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great picture of yak kid. I am sure that grandmother was thrilled that you came to see her with the added bennie of the yakker.

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

Unbelievable.
That face is just unbelievable.
I just gotta squeeze those cheeks.
Trust me, I've never done that before.

Anonymous said...

Oh good God Jeopardy - that picture just isn't fair - she's just too squishable to be real. She has to be a wind up doll.