Monday, September 1, 2008

Hard to Find the Right Word

As I have mentioned before, The Kid is a pretty happy toddler. It seems like she's always in a good mood.

So, what happens when you give a first ice cream sandwich to someone who is already very happy?

They cross over into emotional territory that is beyond just bliss or joy.



Click the picture to embiggin and appreciate the mess we had afterwards. This photo was taken when she was about half-way through the sandwich.

With video goodness to boot:



Note the lizard-like tongue action.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I really like ice cream sandwiches. When I was pregnant, I got just about as excited about them!

Anonymous said...

Mess? What mess? All I see is a wise young lady partaking of the joys of ice cream and chocolate in one place. So she sniffed it up her nose...so what?!

:-)